Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 07, 2013

MARC BY MARC JACOBS DISCOUNTED ITEMS

My Comments: I usually list my sale items in my FB Page. Please refer to the album for a more updated list of what's new and what has sold out. Link is here: MARC BY MARC JACOBS DISCOUNTED ITEMS.




Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo in Rose Petal. RM 1350

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha Flap Bag in Rose Petal. RM 1190.


Metallic Stardust Iphone 5 Case in Gravel Grey. RM 145


Metallic Stardust Iphone 5 Case in Pop Orange. RM 145


Metallic Heathrow Iphone 5 Case. RM 145


Leather Strap Watch. RM 460


Double Wrap Watch. RM 520





Target Arrival: 4 weeks.

Domestic Courier Charge: Please refer to my sidebar or FB item listing.

1 comment:

BeautifulMind said...

Hi beauty bazaar,

Do you still have the stock for iPhone 5s case gravel gray?

Pls email me at rohaya.ar@gmail.com.

Thanks!