Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Drugstore.com 20% Discount Spree Ending Saturday 18 August

My Comments: drugstore.com is having 20% discount on everything in their Beauty Section. Best of all some items are already discounted and it can be further discounted :).

Last date to order and pay is Saturday 18 August 2012 by 12 noon. Please get your quotes and my bank details as early as possible.

I strongly suggest buying items that are not available in Malaysia, but hey no harm asking for a quote on anything. Please email me at i_do_not_melt@yahoo.com with the item link.



Some photos from the previous Drugstore spree, Milani and Philosophy Orders. 

I take orders for anything (as long as it's not too big) from www.drugstore.com. Even if they're not on a discount so do take a look at other section as well.















Some items worth checking out:

Alpha Hydrox - Good alpha hydroxy acid at a low price. I'm a loyal user of their 12% AHA Souffle.

Amlactin - Their lotion is great to treat the chicken bumps on our elbows a.k.a Keratosis Pilaris.

Blue Lizard - I have heard lots of good reviews on their sunscreen.

Branded Fragrances - Many perfumes here. Some might be worth the sale.

Burt's Bees - This brand is already here. I might be able to get it cheaper than retail with the 20% discount so ask for a quote yea :)

Cerave - Their lotion is great for eczema and sensitive skin.

Clarisonic Mia - Sephora Malaysia is selling it at RM 599 with limited color availability. My price is RM 450 (for the one selling at USD 119).

Cover Girl Cosmetics - Affordable price with nice colours.

DDF Skincare - I have tried their Blemish Foaming Cleanser and it's good for acne. Heard good things about their other items as well.

Ecotools - Cheap & Quality Makeup Brushes.

Iman - This makeup line was created by Iman the supermodel and as targeted towards women of color. So if you have dark skin and find it hard to buy a foundation/color match, you can consider this line.

La Roche Posay - Very famous for their sunscreen.

Milani  - The Baked Powder Blush are more than gorgeous. Google them! I am also using Milani Minerals Compact Makeup as my everyday powder foundation. It works somewhat like Loreal but at a slightly cheaper price. 

Physician's Formula - Their Happy Booster Blush caused quite a frenzy some time ago.

Target Delivery: 3 weeks plus to 4 weeks

Further Discount: Not Applicable

Courier Charges: As per my sidebar

1 comment:

Nabiha B. said...

I'm looking for EOS lip balm. Do you guys have it?