Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sale! Drugstore.com 20% discount till 17 December

My Comments: drugstore.com is having 20% discount on everything in their Beauty Section. Best of all some items are already discounted and it can be further discounted :).

Sale is till Saturday 17 December but it would be best if you can contact me up to Friday because i'm usually not around on weekends.



I strongly suggest buying items that are not available in Malaysia, but hey no harm asking for a quote on anything. Please email me at i_do_not_melt@yahoo.com with the item link.

Some items worth checking out:

Amlactin - Their lotion is great to treat the chicken bumps on our elbows a.k.a Keratosis Pilaris.

Blue Lizard - I have heard lots of good reviews on their sunscreen.

Burt's Bees - This brand is already here. I might be able to get it cheaper than retail with the 20% discount so ask for a quote yea :)

Cerave - Their lotion is great for eczema and sensitive skin.

Clarisonic Mia - Sephora Malaysia is selling it at RM 599 with limited color availability. My price is RM 450 (for the one selling at USD 119) and  RM 475 (for the one selling at USD 129)

Cover Girl Cosmetics - Affordable price with nice colours.

DDF Skincare - I have tried their Blemish Foaming Cleanser and it's good for acne. Heard good things about their other items as well.

Ecotools - Cheap & Quality Makeup Brushes.

La Roche Posay - Very famous for their sunscreen.

Physician's Formula - Their Happy Booster Blush caused quite a frenzy some time ago.


Target Delivery: 3 weeks plus to 4 weeks

Further Discount: Not Applicable

Courier Charges: As per my sidebar


No comments: