Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 26, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my beloved customers. I really appreciate all of you. Some of you have been with me for years. Thank you for your support. My deepest apologies if there has been any misunderstanding/wrongdoings/dissatisfaction in any way. Maaf zahir & batin.

I'm excited to celebrate my very first hari raya with my son and second raya with hubby.


As an internet seller, my blog is never closed and i welcome orders 24 hours a day. If you happen to have my number, you can sms me for orders even on hari raya itself. It won't be a problem..hihihihi...

The Spanx Shapewear sale is still ongoing so if you would like to place a first order or reorder, you can do so. If you find Spanx a little bit expensive for your budget, take a look at Love Assets (you can find the link in the Spanx website). I have not prepared a pricelist for that yet but i can quote you the price.

Have a safe trip. I might not be online from 1-3rd Raya but on the 4th onwards i'll be able to sneak some time online.



No comments: