Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Carters 50% Off Sale

My Comments: Carters and Osh Kosh B'Gosh share the same shopping cart so you can combine purchase stuffs from both brands at one flat rate USA shipping fee of USD6.

Tips: Browse through the site for what you like. Send the item link to me for quote. My email is i_do_not_melt@yahoo.com

Please Note: Price stated in the website does not include USA sales tax, cost of shipping from website to my supplier's house in the USA, cost of shipping from USA to Malaysia,  Malaysian Custom Tax and my personal shopper fee. Kindly do no do a direct conversion.




Carter's Sales Event: 50% off on items excluding clearance, baby bath and body care. Sales is until Monday 28th March (noon). Click here to go to their site.



Osh Kosh B'Gosh Event: Buy 1 Get 1 Free for selected items. I don't know when is the end date for this. Click here to go to their site. 

Price: Based on quotation. Buy more to take advantage of their USA domestic flat rate shipping cost. Shipping one item from the website to my supplier costs USD6. Shipping 10 items from their website to my supplier also costs USD 6.

Discount: Further discount not applicable.

Courier: Please refer to my sidebar.

No comments: